Tuesday, April 27, 2010

berry chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese icing


Lots of work had to be done last week (even more this week) - but I had to relax to keep myself sane. I tend to bake when I have things on my mind - or when I'm hungry XD. I used the Berry Chocolate Cake from earlier, but put in cupcake form.

They were kind of dense because I forgot to add some rising agents (I actually used a mix of plain flour and self-raising like the recipe told me to XD). I frosted them with cream cheese icing and I planned to put chocolate spirals on top, but they melted (because I was impatient and didn't wait for it to fully set before I started working with it), so I just mixed the chocolate in with the cream cheese. It didn't look too good, but they tasted okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment